Wednesday, October 22, 2014

"Never Quit"



Hey you! Leave me a comment. ;)
















There have been many many times when I almost gave up, but I did not!! The reward was sweeter because I knew how close I had come to saying "I am done" and walking away.

I feel this strong fire that will not let me give up even when I try.  I realized I had to learn to be humble enough to know when to ask for help. 

When you are going after your dreams pride will only get in the way. Never let your dreams die. Always stand up & fight for it no matter what people say about you or your dreams! 

You will make it if you sincerely try. Quitting only forfeits your blessings and rights to your wards, so never quit. 

P.S. My book "Daily Empowerment For Successful Living" is coming out soon; also be on the look out for my YouTube videos coming your way. XOXO