Wednesday, September 30, 2015

"Learning To Live Without You" Poem













"Learning To Live Without You"


Today was a sunny warm day, but I didn’t really think much of you! 

My pain has forced me to not 
think of you as often.


It’s been so long since I last seen you.


I don’t remember what your face looks like anymore.


I still miss seeing your bright smiling face. 
 I miss all the sweet little things we did
together.

I miss being called
your love song!


Letting go is what I had to do; it was a must so I could live life without you.


But I still love you and I always will!


The love we shared has been misplaced.


Where did it ALL go? Is it stuck in time?

Learning to live my life without you was the most painful

experience of my life.


Where you are now I cannot go!


At last I look on without you.

 It’s time to move on from here.

                I have already buried MY dead!
Goodnight! Sweet dreams and so long my dear!

~Corenna Khieu~ 

P.S. 

My new book Daily Empowerment For Successful Living is now available on Amazon! Get your copy now. XOXO.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0986192805?keywords=daily%20empowerment%20for%20successful%20living&qid=1443675897&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1