Sunday, August 10, 2014

"God IsThinking About You"

God was thinking about you this morning!

“Who may ascend into the hill of the LORD? Or who may stand in His holy place? 4 He who has clean hands and a pure heart, Who has not lifted up his soul to an idol, Nor sworn deceitfully.5 He shall receive blessing from the LORD, And righteousness from the God of his salvation.6 This is Jacob, the generation of those who seek Him, Who seek Your face.” Psalm 24:3-6

I think it is important to understand the purpose of the church. The best way I can describe it is as a hospital. What I mean is this “When Jesus heard it, He said to them, Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance.”( Mark 2:17)

We are all sinners on this earth, so He is talking about us all! It is important to know the reasons why we go to church.
Let me speak for myself. I go to church to hear a word from God, so that more and more I will be changed into His likeness, because I was created in the image of God. I don’t just want to look like my God I want to act like Him too. Am I perfect? NO and I never will be, but I still must work as hard as I can to be perfect!!!! But this is the reason why I need the hospital/church.

All of us no matter how nice we look struggle with something we are trying to get right before God. Maybe my struggle is different from yours, but sin is still sin. No matter how big or small we think it is God will judge the dead, and the living; men, and women both small, and great. We will give an account before the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. When He speaks to us; He will not be asking about Sandy He will be asking about you!

It is time to undergo the operation, it is time to go back or start physical therapy, and began to walk again, and rebuild weak old muscle, it is time to stop by the spiritual pharmacy, and pick up your prescription.

Now is the time to look at yourself in the mirror, and ask God who am I? What are my issues, and how can you/God help me to get the right treatment necessary to grow, love, have mercy for others, and forgive in a greater way? God desires to do nothing more than make you, and I whole, but are we really willing?

Stop holding on to anger because it is comfortable for you! Release your judgmental thoughts, and work on yourself. We all have issues trust me I know because I do too!! Lets not focus on other people’s mistake, but lets look at our ownheart and commit to doing the work to get us healthy and safe again.

Have compassion for those that are sick. Pray for them, and not beat them down with your words. Love on people because guess what you have issues too!! God ALONE is judge, juror, and executioner remember that.

So now you know we the church are not perfect, but are working on being transformed daily by the renewing of our minds to be more like our father. ~CJK~


P.S. My new book"Daily Empowerment For Successful Living" is coming out this fall. Also be on the look out for my personal website, and YouTube videos.XOXO