Thursday, July 17, 2014

Bumps In The Road




 Hey all! I hope your day is going well.

 

Throughout your day you may experience some bumps in the road. Take the bumps, and challenges and lay them before the altar of the living God. He knows just what to do to work it all out. In fact those bumps may have come from God to see how well you would handle the stress that comes with the test.

 

Fear not says the Lord I am with you Isaiah 41:10. “Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.” God has a special plan for your life. It is your job to follow His lead, and trust that He would never hurt you during the process. God knows the being from the end. He is alpha and omega watch means he is the first and the last. I dare you to put all of your troubles right in His hand, and He will work each, and every problem out if you trust in Him.

 

Challenge:

Make a list of the things you need to see God move on in your life, and pray His will to be done in those situations. This is what helps me!! God has always showed up for me. Be blessed! 

 

~CJK~