Friday, June 13, 2014

It Is Not Your Job To Please Everyone!.



Jeremiah 29:11. “ For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.”

Over the years I have learned one cannot allow other people’s actions or opinions to dictate ones directions about life. The only one who matters is God. His thoughts about me are what is important no one else's

Be empowered today. Know that it is not your job to please everyone. Your job is to fulfill your Heavenly father’s purpose that He planted in you before the nations were even formed. Bring it forth today! 

 Don’t be made with others because they are not standing in your corner cheering you on the way you would like. If they are not there chances are they were not meant to be in your life, and that is okay too.

Seasons change! We as people change as well, and grow; sometimes we draft apart. Put your focus back on God. Know that everything will work itself out as long as you keep your eyes on Him, and no one else!! Be blessed!!  

~CJK~   

P.S. 

Hey!! 

My book "Daily Empowerment For Successful Living" is coming to you this fall. If you want to be inspired again, if you want your hope restored than this is for sure the book for you! Also be on the lookout for my YouTube videos! I cannot wait to share my secrets on life, true happiness, love, success and God with you! See you soon! XOXO