Thursday, June 12, 2014

One Word From God. Quote

Matthew 9:28-30
Jesus said to them, Do you believe that I am able to do this?” They said to him, “Yes, Lord.” 29 Then he touched their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it done to you.” 30 And their eyes were opened.


Just one word from God can change your season of waiting into your season of reaping your harvest; that you have waited so long for. Now is the time to speak over yourself the word of the Lord and watch His word manifest in your life.


It is according to YOUR FAITH that God will move on your behalf remember that!!  Just believe!

~CJK~ 

P.S. 

Hey!! 

My book "Daily Empowerment For Successful Living" is coming to you this fall. If you want to be inspired again, if you want your hope restored than this is for sure the book for you! Also be on the lookout for my YouTube videos! I cannot wait to share my secrets on life, true happiness, love, success and God with you! See you soon! XOXO